Our Chartered Status – The ‘Gold Standard’
What our Chartered means for us and, most importantly, for you…
When looking to engage with a Financial Planner, individuals are generally looking for same things:
- That the Planner will listen to their needs and put their interests first;
- That they are competent, knowledgeable and committed to maintaining the utmost professional standards; and
- That they behave ethically and responsibly at all times.
Those are precisely the qualities embodied by Chartered status – the reason we are proud to have achieved the title of Chartered Financial Planners.
Chartered status is a public commitment to professional standards. It is awarded to firms who demonstrate development of knowledge, enhanced capability and maintain ethical standards.
The title Chartered Financial Planners is granted by the Chartered Insurance Institute, the professional body for insurance and personal finance.
Chartered firms must meet serious obligations
To retain our title, we ensure that we’re accountable for the standard of advice, service and support we offer to our clients.
Our advice must be based solely on your personal needs and objectives and provided by someone competent to discuss products and services that meet your requirements.
As Chartered Financial Planners, we are obligated and committed to:
- Maintaining our technical and professional knowledge and competence through professional qualifications.
- Keeping our knowledge and skills up-to-date through continuing professional development.
- Membership of the Personal Finance Society and abiding by its code of ethics.
Being a Chartered financial planning firm means that at least 25% of our advisers are Chartered individuals, giving our customers access to a Chartered financial adviser at all times.
It is our policy to maintain these standards. The Chartered mark represents our commitment to professionalism and putting our customers first.
If you would like to discuss your financial planning needs with an award-winning Chartered Financial Planner, please do not hesitate to get in touch.